An FD's guide to disruptive procurement
How to drive real business value from procurement
Procurement teams are regularly challenged to reduce costs as the business tries to scale, or in response to pressure on margin.
But simply squeezing supplier margins is not enough any more.
A different approach is needed; an approach that focuses on driving real business value, e.g.
- Reducing either the total cost of ownership i.e. the product costs and the associated overhead costs (people, process & systems efficiency).
- Enhancing the wider business value derived from the expenditure.
- Improving competitive edge in the market by driving sales and margin growth.
We call this approach “Disruptive Procurement”.
Download our eBook to find out:
- What is disruptive procurement?
- What are the benefits?
- Examples of disruptive procurement in action.
- The 7 traits of highly successful procurement teams.
- How do you assess your procurement team’s ability to drive real value for your business?